Signia Insio 7Px (CIC) – 48 Channels Digital Programmable Hearing Aids With Noise Cancellation
$1450 – $2900
About the Product –
ValuePlace of OriginGermanyBrand NameSigniaModel NumberInsio CIC 7PxTypeDigital Programmable Hearing AidsColorBeige & BlackStyleCICKey FeatureTinnitus balance, Bluetooth Connectivity,Noise CancellationPackingNewChannel48Battery10 Size Zinc Air BatteryFitting Range10 – 110 dBWarranty
The Signia Insio 7Px CIC (Completely-In-the-Canal) hearing aid is a small, discreet device that is worn inside the ear canal. It is designed to help people with mild to severe hearing loss hear more clearly. The device amplifies sounds, and can be customized to suit the individual user’s hearing needs and preferences. It can connect with a smartphone for remote control and streaming of audio.
The Signia Insio 7Px CIC hearing aid is a highly advanced device that includes several features to help improve the hearing experience for users.
Some of the key features of this device include:
- Signia app connectivity: This feature enables user to control the hearing aid through an app available on smartphones and keep track of the hearing aid usage statistics and adjust the sound settings according to their needs.
- IP68 rating: The device is rated IP68 which means that it’s dust tight and water resistant.
- Automatic and adaptive directionality: This feature helps to improve speech understanding in noisy environments by automatically adjusting the directionality of the microphone based on the background noise level.
- e2e wireless 3.0: This feature enables the device to connect with other devices wirelessly, such as smartphones, and allows for easy control and streaming of audio.
- SpeechMaster: This feature combines several technologies, such as noise reduction and feedback cancellation, to improve speech understanding in difficult listening situations.
- HD Music: This feature allows the user to enjoy music in high definition, for a more natural and enjoyable listening experience.
- Tinnitus therapy: The device offers tinnitus therapy feature with notched-noise technology which can be customized to user’s tinnitus frequency and intensity.
- Narrow Directionality : this feature enhances the speech by making it more audible by selective focusing on the direction where speech is coming from.
These are just some of the many features of the Signia Insio 7Px CIC hearing aid, but the actual available options may vary based on the retailer, hearing loss and the audiologists preferences.
Binaural, Left Ear, Right Ear