Signia Insio 5Px – 32 Channels Digital Programmable (ITC/ ITE) Hearing Aids
$850 – $1700
About the Product –
ValuePlace of OriginGermanyBrand NameSigniaModel NumberInsio 5Px (ITC/ ITE)TypeDigital Programmable Hearing AidsColorBeige & BlackStyle(ITC/ ITE)Key FeatureTinnitus balance, Bluetooth Connectivity,Noise CancellationPackingNewChannel32Battery312 Size Zinc Air BatteryFitting Range10 – 110 dBWarranty
The Signia Insio 5Px (ITC/ ITE) hearing aid is a small, discreet device that is worn inside the ear canal. It is custom-made to fit the individual user’s ear canal, providing a comfortable and secure fit. It is designed to be nearly invisible when worn and is ideal for people with mild to moderate hearing loss.
The (ITC/ ITE) version of the Signia Insio 5Px offers a wide range of advanced features to help improve the hearing experience for users. Some of the key features include:
- Automatic and adaptive directionality: This feature helps to improve speech understanding in noisy environments by automatically adjusting the directionality of the microphone based on the background noise level.
- e2e wireless 3.0: This feature enables the device to connect with other devices wirelessly, such as smartphones, and allows for easy control and streaming of audio.
- SpeechMaster: This feature combines several technologies, such as noise reduction and feedback cancellation, to improve speech understanding in difficult listening situations.
- HD Music: This feature allows the user to enjoy music in high definition, for a more natural and enjoyable listening experience.
- Tinnitus therapy: The device offers tinnitus therapy feature with notched-noise technology which can be customized to user’s tinnitus frequency and intensity.
- Narrow Directionality : this feature enhances the speech by making it more audible by selective focusing on the direction where speech is coming from.
- Signia app connectivity: This feature enables user to control the hearing aid through an app available on smartphones and keep track of the hearing aid usage statistics and adjust the sound settings according to their needs.
- IP68 rating: The device is rated IP68 which means that it’s dust tight and water resistant.
These are some of the many features of the Signia Insio 5Px (ITC/ ITE) hearing aid. But, The available options and settings may vary based on the retailer, hearing loss and the audiologists preferences.
Binaural, Left Ear, Right Ear