Hi -Pro 2 Digital Hearing Aids Programmer Signia, Phonak, Re sound, Starkey
About the Product :
|Type||Hearing Aids Programmer|
|Model Name||Hi-Pro 2|
|Intensity Range||TDH 49 100 dB HL|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
- This computerized hearing aid programmer is used to programme hearing aids and reset their settings.
- Hi-Pro 2 is a universal hardware interface for programming all type of Hearing Aids.
- The entire system consists of this digital programming unit, fitting software, and programming wires. It acts as a standardized interface for programmable hearing equipment and personal computers.
- The PC interface
- USB syncing cable (Universal Serial Bus port)
- For the USB programming connection and computer
Key Feature :
- Portable and light weight.
- Durable And reliable.
- Easy to install and use.
- Compatible with Microsoft 7, 8 10,11 and Vista
- Faster Programming
- Backward compatible with previous versions of HI-PRO
Save time by using the high-speed mode instead of the Hi-Pro USB version, which allows fitting modules to communicate with the hearing instrument more quickly.
Improve the efficiency of your fitting procedures Hi-Pro provides a simple method for improving your fitting procedures. The most recent installment in the Hi-Pro series, which has long been regarded as the industry standard for programming hearing instruments, was created in collaboration with hearing aid manufacturers.
Programming hearing aids is facilitated by Hi-Pro’s universal hardware interface, which makes it quick, simple, and dependable.